Are you Dr. Nefcy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23455 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124Phone(734) 333-8001Fax(313) 438-6094
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aimee Nefcy, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Dearborn, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital and Sparrow Eaton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationFellowship, Medical Toxicology, 2012 - 2014
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Medical Toxicology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSevere mucositis after acute substance ingestion.Jaclyn O’Connor, Aimee Nefcy, Suprat Saely Wilson> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2015 Jun 15