Are you Dr. Masood?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office195 Little Albany Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08903Phone(732) 235-5459Fax(732) 448-7887
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aisha Masood, MD is an oncologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Louisiana. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2001 - 2004
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Dow University of Health SciencesClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe investigational agent MLN2238 induces apoptosis and is cytotoxic to CLL cells in vitro, as a single agent and in combination with other drugsAneel Paulus, Aisha Masood, Kena C. Miller, A. Nazmul H. Khan, Drusilla Akhtar, Pooja Advani, James M. Foran, Candido E. Rivera, Vivek Roy, Gerardo Colon-Otero, Kasyap...> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2014 Apr 1
- 10 citationsNeem leaf extract induces cell death by apoptosis and autophagy in B-chronic lymphocytic leukemia cellsKasyapa S. Chitta, A. Nazmul H. Khan, Noreen Ersing, Abhisek Swaika, Aisha Masood, Aneel Paulus, Abdul Qadeer, Pooja Advani, Taimur Sher, Kena C. Miller, Kelvin P. Lee...> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2014 Mar 1
- 18 citationsDevelopment and characterization of a novel human Waldenström macroglobulinemia cell line: RPCI-WM1, Roswell Park Cancer Institute - Waldenström Macroglobulinemia 1.Kasyapa S. Chitta, Aneel Paulus, Sikander Ailawadhi, Barbara A. Foster, Michael T. Moser, Petr Starostik, Aisha Masood, Taimur Sher, Kena C. Miller, Dan M. Iancu, Jeff...> ;Leukemia & Lymphoma. 2013 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Health Secy Orders Hiring Medical Officers on Ad Hoc BasisJuly 21st, 2018
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey