Are you Dr. Pancholy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Georgia. He is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa, Tampa General Hospital, and Tampa Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2004 - 2005
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsStudy of subclinical cerebral edema in diabetic ketoacidosis by magnetic resonance imaging T2 relaxometry and apparent diffusion coefficient maps.Ramon Figueroa, William H. Hoffman, Zahir Momin, Ajay Pancholy, Gregory G. Passmore, Jerry D. Allison> ;Endocrine Research. 2005 Jan 1
- 8 citationsF-18 FDG positron emission tomography imaging of rare soft tissue sarcomas: low-grade fibromyxoid sarcoma and malignant hemangiopericytoma.Hadyn T. Williams, James R. Gossage, Thomas J. Allred, Andre M. Kallab, Ajay Pancholy, Mark P. Anstadt> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2004 Sep 1