Are you Dr. Vidyaranya?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy
Milwaukee, WI 53215Phone(414) 383-7744Fax(414) 383-8090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ajjampur Vidyaranya, MD is a nephrologist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center, and Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Nephrology, 1995 - 1997
- Main Line Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Aurora Sinai Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Columbia St Mary's HospitalsMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital OzaukeeMequon, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin