Dr. Hassam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Fon Clair Ter
Johnstown, NY 12095Phone+1 518-762-5252Fax+1 518-762-3784
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1984
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Topiwala National Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2003
Publications & Presentations
- Essential fatty acid restriction inhibits vitamin D-dependent calcium absorption.Hay, A. W., Hassam, A. G., Crawford, M. A., Stevens, P. A., Mawer, E. B., Jones, F. S.> ;Lipids. 1980 Apr
- Essential fatty acid requirements in pregnancy and lactation with special reference to brain development.Crawford, M. A., Hassam, A. G., Stevens, P. A.> ;Prog Lipid Res. 1981
- Relationships between prostaglandins, prostacyclin and EFA precursors in rabbits maintained on EFA-deficient diets.Willis, A. L., Hassam, A. G., Crawford, M. A., Stevens, P., Denton, J. P.> ;Prog Lipid Res. 1981
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: