Are you Dr. Adelakun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3311 Toledo Terrace, Suite A3
Blessing Medical Center
Hyattsville, MD 20785Phone(301) 559-4441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Akintoye Adelakun, MD is a family physician in Hyattsville, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Virginia.
Education & Training
- University of Maryland School of MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1997 - 1999
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992 - 1996
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDiseases at the crossroads: chronic myelogenous leukemia and tuberculosis.Vishal Bhatnagar, Akintoye Adelakun, Trisha Kendall, Noa G. Holtzman, Maham Farshidpour, Brandi Stevenson, Qing Chen, Ashkan Emadi> ;Archives of Iranian Medicine. 2015 Jan 1