Are you Dr. Abisogun?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10701 Rosemary Dr
Manassas, VA 20109Phone(703) 257-3001Fax(703) 257-3133
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Akinwunmi Abisogun, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Manassas, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, District of Columbia, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center and Virginia Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Lagos College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsThe involvement of platelet activating factor in ovulation.Akinwunmi O. Abisogun, Pierre Braquet, Alex Tsafriri> ;Science. 1989 Jan 20
- Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus improves reward-based decision-learning in Parkinson''s disease.van Wouwe, N. C., Ridderinkhof, K. R., van den Wildenberg, W. P., Band, G. P., Abisogun, A., Elias, W. J., Frysinger, R., Wylie, S. A.> ;Front Hum Neurosci. 2011
- Modulatory role of eicosanoids in vascular changes during the preovulatory period in the rat.Abisogun, A. O., Daphna-Iken, D., Reich, R., Kranzfelder, D., Tsafriri, A.> ;Biol Reprod. 1988 May
- Join now to see all