Dr. Abdoue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17800 Kedzie Ave
Hazel Crest, IL 60429Phone(708) 684-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1997 - 2000
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsComparison of acute normovolemic hemodilution and preoperative autologous blood donation in clinical practiceDinna B. Billote, Akram G Abdoue, Richard L. Wixson> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2000 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: