Dr. Sadaka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 Taylor Avenue
Columbus, OH 43203Phone(614) 253-2425Fax(614) 293-2715
- Is this information wrong?
- I received my medical and graduate education from Damascus University and Medical College of Wisconsin. Subsequently, I earned postgraduate medical education at the Ohio State University, University of Maine, University of Cincinnati, Medical College of Wisconsin, Brooks AFB, the Inter Agency Institute for Federal Health Care Executives, and the Air University at Maxwell AFB. I am trained in General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine & Public Health, Aerospace Medicine, and as a Federal Health Care Executives.
I hold numerous professional certifications and distinctions including, but not limited to, ATLS, ACLS, PALS, ANLS, MRO, AME, IME, PRA, AAFP teaching awards, and the Ohio State University teaching awards.
I am a Fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine. I belongs to many professional associations including, but not limited to, the American College of Preventive Medicine, the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, The American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma and the Association of Military Surgeons of the United States.
I am a retired USAF Colonel. During my military career that spanned more than two decades, I served as the commander of 445 ASTS (Aeromedical Staging System) at WPAFB, the chief of aerospace medicine at the Ohio Air National Guard, and as a chief occupational/flight surgeon specialist as well. I have flown on numerous missions all over the World including combat and humanitarian assignments.
During my three decades of diversified civilian, military, and academic career, I managed many aspects of operational activities and functions of small and larger medical and military units, in peace and combat settings. I taught for more than three decades in the disciplines of surgery, critical care, trauma care, occupational medicine, preventive medicine, risk management, disaster management, and family medicine.
Education & Training
- Medical College of WisconsinM.P.H, 1990 - 1992
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Residency, Occupational Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- Ohio State UniversityPostdoctoral Fellowship, Physiology, 1981 - 1983
- Damascus UniversityRotating Internship, 1980 - 1981
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2002
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2005
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meritorious Service Medal USAF, 2012
- Ohio State University teaching recognition awards 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- AAFP teaching recognition awards 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997,1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
- Mount Carmel St. Ann'sWesterville, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: