Are you Dr. Sareh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19950 Rinaldi St
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Phone(818) 403-2420Fax(818) 360-6036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alaleh Sareh, MD is a board certified internist in Porter Ranch, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Nevada.
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThymosin fraction 5 inhibits the proliferation of the rat neuroendocrine MMQ pituitary adenoma and C6 glioma cell lines in vitro.Bryan L. Spangelo, Derald D. Farrimond, Mahesh M. Thapa, Charles M. Bulathsinghala, Kay Lynn Bowman, Alaleh Sareh, Francis M. Hughes, Allan L. Goldstein, Mahnaz Badamc...> ;Endocrinology. 1998 Apr 1