Dr. Bickel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4100 Jerry Murphy Rd
Pueblo, CO 81001Phone(719) 545-9713Fax(719) 545-8626
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1986 - 1991
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 1993
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 1991
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 45 citationsBladder Cancer in Spinal Cord Injury PatientsAlan Bickel, Daniel J. Culkin, John S. Wheeler> ;The Journal of Urology. 1991 Nov 1
- 3 citationsUreteral catheter tip separation: potential risk using the open-end Flexi-Tip ureteral catheter.W. Stewart Bundrick, Alan Bickel, John A. Mata, Daniel J. Culkin, Dennis D. Venable> ;The Journal of Urology. 1991 Jun 1
- 6 citationsBowel Injury As a Result of Penetrating Scrotal Trauma: Review of Associated InjuriesAlan Bickel, John A. Mata, Leonard M. Hochstein, Michael D. Landreneau, Donnie F. Aultman, Daniel J. Culkin> ;The Journal of Urology. 1990 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: