Are you Dr. Black?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5800 Colonial Dr
Margate, FL 33063Phone(954) 968-5000Fax(954) 968-8335
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Black, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Margate, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978 - 1982
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Zhou Yu Is Teaching Robots How Not to Be IgnoredDecember 2nd, 2017
- South McKeel Academy Students, Staff Must Wear Masks Indoors for Two WeeksAugust 13th, 2021
- McKeel Staff Must Mask-up After 12 Individuals Test Positive for COVID-19August 17th, 2021
- Fellow Senior Status