Dr. Brill is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Richland Medical Park
Columbia, SC 29203Phone(803) 744-7770Fax(803) 744-7776
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1972 - 1975
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1972
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsPetriellidium boydii Infection of the Sphenoid SinusCharles S. Bryan, Arthur F. Disalvo, Leo Kaufman, William Kaplan, Alan H. Brill, Don C. Abbott> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1980 Dec 1
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: