Dr. Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 W End Ave
New York, NY 10023Phone(212) 724-4430Fax(212) 724-6938
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1981
- Nassau University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Peripheral corneal grafts in Terrien's marginal degeneration.Alan C. Brown, Gullapalli N Rao, James V. Aquavella> ;Ophthalmic surgery. 1983 Nov 1
- Video-Photo Slit LampAlan C. Brown, James V. Aquavella> ;Ophthalmology. 1983 Jan 1
- 13 citationsKeratoprosthesis. Results, complications, and management.James V. Aquavella, Gullapalli N Rao, Alan C. Brown, Jeffrey K. Harris> ;Ophthalmology. 1982 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: