Are you Dr. Camp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 104 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Mease Drive
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Phone(727) 724-8611Fax(727) 712-0499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Camp, MD is a cardiologist in Safety Harbor, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital, Mease Dunedin Hospital, and Morton Plant Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988 - 1991
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Largo Medical CenterLargo, Florida
- Largo Medical Center Indian RocksLargo, Florida
- Mease Countryside HospitalSafety Harbor, Florida
- Mease Dunedin HospitalDunedin, Florida
- Morton Plant HospitalClearwater, Florida
- Medical Center of TrinityNew Port Richey, Florida
- Morton Plant North Bay HospitalNew Port Richey, Florida