Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office33100 Cleveland Clinic Blvd
Avon, OH 44011Phone(440) 695-4000Fax(440) 695-4189
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Davis is an orthopedic surgeon in Avon, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, and Marymount Hospital. He received his medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in foot & ankle surgery and orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, foot and ankle surgery, and hip and knee surgery.
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPredictors of Pain and Function Before Knee ArthroscopyMatthew C. Bessette, Robert W. Westermann, Alan Davis, Lutul D. Farrow, Mia S. Hagen, Anthony Miniaci, Robert J. Nickodem, Richard D. Parker, James Rosneck, Paul Salua...> ;Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine. 2019 May 15
- 1 citationsProblematic fractures and dislocations in the foot and ankle of athletes.Alan W. Davis, Ian J. Alexander> ;Clinics in Sports Medicine. 1990 Jan 1
- Study Looks at Personality Traits That Could Predict Adverse Psychedelic ExperiencesApril 3rd, 2021
- Easy-Going People Might Do Best with Psychedelics During Therapy, Says New Study from OSUMarch 25th, 2021
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for RehabilitationCleveland, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio
- Marymount HospitalCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: