Dr. Grobman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10401 W Thunderbird Blvd
Sun City, AZ 85351Phone+1 623-832-5702
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carnegie Mellon UniversityMMM, 2005 - 2007
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1985
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- OR State Medical License 1985 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: