Dr. Hymanson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 363-6136Fax(207) 363-4863
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1984
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCongenital pericardial defect diagnosed by computed tomography.Deeb N. Salem, Alan S. Hymanson, Jeffrey M. Isner, Mark S. Bankoff, Marvin A. Konstam> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1985 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: