Are you Dr. Lindsay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office81 N Mario Capecchi Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Phone(801) 213-3599Fax(801) 587-7539
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Lindsay, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah. He is affiliated with University of Utah Health and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Women and Children's Hospital of BuffaloFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1978 - 1980
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1978
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- Lack of correlation between streptococcal Fc receptors and symptomatic pharyngitis.Philip R. Fisher, Judy A. Daly, Alan N. Lindsay, W. Manford Gooch> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 1986 Feb 1