Are you Dr. Lubin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office730 Som Center Rd
Suite # 305
Mayfield Heights, OH 44143Phone(440) 442-4260Fax(440) 442-0249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Lubin, MD is an oncologist in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital and UH Bedford Medical Center Campus.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology, 1970 - 1971
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1964 - 1967
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1963 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsEffect of Heinz Bodies on Red Cell DeformabilityAlan Lubin, Jane F. Desforges> ;Blood. 1972 May 1