Are you Dr. Miyake?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office404 S Mustang Rd
Yukon, OK 73099Phone(405) 577-7744Fax(405) 577-7747
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Miyake, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgeon in Yukon, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City and OU Health.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- AR State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCommunity-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infection with fatal necrotizing pneumonia from lip abscess: a case report.Gerard J. Bruno, Joanna M. Bruno, Alan A. Miyake> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2007 Nov 1
- 14 citationsInvasive fungal infection of the midfacial and orbital complex due to Scedosporium apiospermum and mucormycosis.Jocelyn M Shand, Roxie M. Albrecht, Hugh F Burnett, Alan A. Miyake> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2004 Feb 1