Are you Dr. Pawlow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2121 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46805Phone+1 260-426-5431
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Pawlow, MD is a board certified internist in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Proactive Diabetes Case Management
Publications & Presentations
- 96 citationsCase management for patients with poorly controlled diabetes: a randomized trialSarah L. Krein, Mandi L. Klamerus, Sandeep Vijan, Jan L Lee, James T. Fitzgerald, Alan Pawlow, Pamela Reeves, Rodney A. Hayward> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2004 Jun 1