Dr. Rapoport is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rapoport's full profile
Office415 North Crescent Drive
Suite # 300
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Phone+1 310-315-1456
- Is this information wrong?
- Clinical Professor of Neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in Los Angeles and has a private practice in Beverly Hills, California. He a past president of the International Headache Society, the Founder and Director-Emeritus of the New England Center for Headache in Stamford, Connecticut, and the Founding President of the Headache Cooperative of New England.
Dr. Rapoport has written over 350 articles on headache and Co Authored 9 books for doctors, nurses and patients. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of BonTriage, a medical IT company helping patients to obtain more accurate diagnoses and better outcomes.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1970
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- CT State Medical License 1971 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2007
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- UCNSHeadache Medicine
- Preventive Treatment of Episodic and Chronic Migraine Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01
- Civamide Nasal Solution for Postherpetic Neuralgia of the Trigeminal Nerve Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy and quality-of-life improvements with fremanezumab treatment in patients with difficult-to-treat migraine with associated neurological dysfunction.Christian Lampl, Alan M Rapoport, Joshua M Cohen, Steve Barash, Verena Ramirez Campos, Michael J Seminerio, Xiaoping Ning, Stephen D Silberstein> ;European Journal of Neurology. 2022 Jul 1
- 2 citationsNeurobiology of migraine progression.Wanakorn Rattanawong, Alan Rapoport, Anan Srikiatkhachorn> ;Neurobiology of Pain. 2022 Jun 9
- Diagnostic accuracy of an artificial intelligence online engine in migraine: A multi-center study.Robert P Cowan, Alan M Rapoport, Jim Blythe, John Rothrock, Kerry Knievel, Addie M Peretz, Elizabeth Ekpo, Bharati M Sanjanwala, Yohannes W Woldeamanuel> ;Headache. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Petadolex for Migraine Prevention Concluded SafeJanuary 24th, 2020
- American Headache Society Publishes Article Demonstrating the Promise of Remote Electrical Neuromodulation (REN) as First-Line Treatment for Acute Migraine ReliefNovember 8th, 2019
- Relivion Headset for Migraines Cleared in EuropeJuly 12th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: