Dr. Rapoport is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Santa Monica Blvd
Ste 880 West
Santa Monica, CA 90404Phone(310) 315-1456
- Is this information wrong?
- Clinical Professor of Neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA in Los Angeles and has a private practice at the California Medical Clinic for Headache in Santa Monica, California. He is the Founder and Director-Emeritus of the New England Center for Headache in Stamford, Connecticut, and the Founding President of the Headache Cooperative of New England. He is the CEO of BonTriage a medical IT company helping patients to obtain more accurate diagnoses and better outcomes.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1970
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2007
- CT State Medical License 1971 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- UCNSHeadache Medicine
- A DOUBLE BLIND, RANDOMIZED, VEHICLE-CONTROLLED, PARALLEL-GROUP EVALUATION OF CIVAMIDE (ZUCAPSAICIN) 0.01% AND VEHICLE NASAL SPRAYS IN THE TREATMENT OF POSTHERPETIC NEURALGIA OF THE TRIGEMINAL NERVE Start of enrollment: 2014 Mar 01Saper, J.R.,Huffman, C.L.,Ross, D.B.,Rapoport, A.M.,Kudrow, D.B.,Hudson, J.D.
- Open Label Study of Milnacipran in the Preventive Treatment of Episodic Migraine With and Without Aura and Chronic Migraine. Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01Kudrow, D.B.,Neyman, T.
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Care and Treatment of Migraine.Spingos Konstantinos, Michail Vikelis, Alan M. Rapoport> ;Journal of Neuro-ophthalmology. 2020 Dec 1
- Development of a novel zolmitriptan intracutaneous microneedle system (Qtrypta™) for the acute treatment of migraine.Alan M. Rapoport, Mahmoud Ameri, Hayley Lewis, Donald J Kellerman> ;Pain management. 2020 Aug 5
- 1 citationsEfficacy and safety of erenumab in women with a history of menstrual migraineJelena M. Pavlovic, Koen Paemeleire, Hartmut Göbel, Jo H. Bonner, Alan M. Rapoport, Risa Kagan, Feng Zhang, Hernan Picard, Daniel D. Mikol> ;Journal of Headache and Pain. 2020 Aug 3
- Join now to see all
- Satsuma Pharmaceuticals to Host Key Opinion Leader Event: STS101 and the Acute Treatment of MigraineApril 28th, 2020
- Petadolex for Migraine Prevention Concluded SafeJanuary 24th, 2020
- More Phase 3 Ubrogepant Data Published as FDA Decision NearsDecember 4th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: