Dr. Rodgers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office930 Commonwealth Ave-West
BU - Occupational Health Center
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-353-6630Fax+1 617-353-6848
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) San JacintoResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2003
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- Boston Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: