Dr. Sandler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14900 Magnolia Boulevard
PO Box 57516
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413Phone+1 818-793-2210Fax+1 877-929-2443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Sandler is a psychiatrist in Los Angeles County. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and has been in practice 51 years. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and is experienced in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorders , and child psychiatry.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1981 - 1983
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1979 - 1981
- University of Washington/Seattle Children's HospitalFellowship, Child Mental Health and Comprehensive Care, 1972 - 1973
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1970 - 1972
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1972 - 1990
- CA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Life Fellow American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- My Memories Are like ScarsOctober 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: