Dr. Steckel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Steckel's full profile
Office120 Lytton Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213Phone+1 412-623-8905Fax+1 412-623-8906
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsThe Use of Streptokinase to Treat Renal Artery ThromboembolismAlan Steckel, James R. Johnston, Donald S. Fraley, Frank J. Bruns, David P. Segel, Sheldon Adler> ;American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 1984 Sep 1
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Shadyside CampusPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: