Dr. Stockard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office855 Montgomery St
Fort Worth, TX 76107Phone+1 817-735-2235Fax+1 817-735-2480
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- TCU and UNTHSC School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1977 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsCompetence levels in musculoskeletal medicine: comparison of osteopathic and allopathic medical graduates.Alan R. Stockard, Thomas Wesley Allen> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2006 Jun 1
- New forms for athletic physicals.Alan R Stockard> ;Texas medicine. 2002 Jul 1
- 3 citationsTeam physician preferences at National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I universitiesAlan R. Stockard> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 1997 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: