Dr. Tseng is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Bay Pines Blvd
C.W. Bill Young VA
Bay Pines, FL 33744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- VA Medical Center (Bay Pines FL)Residency, Psychiatry, 2021
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2021, MD/PhD
- Boston UniversityBSc, Biomedical engineering, Cum Laude
Publications & Presentations
- Repurposing pyridoxamine for therapeutic intervention of intravascular cell-cell interactions in mouse models of sickle cell disease.Li J, Jeong SY, Xiong B, Tseng A, Mahon AB, Isaacman S, Gordeuk VR, Cho J> ;Haematologica. 2019-10-31
- 6 citationsMyeloperoxidase Negatively Regulates Neutrophil-Endothelial Cell Interactions by Impairing αMβ2 Integrin Function in Sterile Inflammation.Alan Tseng, Kyungho Kim, Jing Li, Jaehyung Cho> ;Frontiers of Medicine in China. 2018 May 4
- 8 citationsARQ 092, an orally-available, selective AKT inhibitor, attenuates neutrophil-platelet interactions in sickle cell disease.Kyungho Kim, Jing Li, Andrew Barazia, Alan Tseng, Seock-Won Youn, Giovanni Abbadessa, Yi Yu, Brian Schwartz, Robert K. Andrews, Victor R. Gordeuk, Jaehyung Cho> ;Haematologica. 2017 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: