Are you Dr. Weinstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Phone+1 212-746-4027
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Weinstein, MD is a nephrologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1980 - 1982
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1989
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA mathematical model of the rat kidney. II. AntidiuresisAlan M. Weinstein> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2020 Apr 1
- 13 citationsAccurate measurement of fast endocytic recycling kinetics in real time.Caspar T. H. Jonker, Claire Deo, Patrick J. Zager, Ariana N. Tkachuk, Alan M. Weinstein, Enrique Rodriguez-Boulan, Luke D. Lavis, Ryan Schreiner> ;Journal of Cell Science. 2019 Jan 1
- 6 citationsSex difference in kidney electrolyte transport II: impact of K+ intake on thiazide-sensitive cation excretion in male and female mice.Jing Li, Shuhua Xu, Lei Yang, Janey Yang, Claire J. Wang, Alan M. Weinstein, Lawrence G. Palmer, Tong Wang> ;American Journal of Physiology-renal Physiology. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Imaging and Computational Analysis Experts to Discuss Microcirculation Modeling at APS ConferenceAugust 29th, 2019
- Theory Of Solute And Water Transport Across EpitheliaNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1986–2010
- Theory Of Solute And Water Transport Across EpitheliaNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases1985