Dr. Whitters is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 10th St
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403Phone(319) 369-4777Fax(319) 369-4694
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1987
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSuicide attempts in antisocial alcoholics.Alan C. Whitters, Remi J. Cadoret, Edward Troughton, Reuben B. Widmer> ;Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 1987 Oct 1
- 31 citationsFactors associated with suicide attempts in alcohol abusersAlan C. Whitters, Remi J. Cadoret, Reuben B. Widmer> ;Journal of Affective Disorders. 1985 Jul 1
- Mercy Doctor Says State Mental Health System Is ‘Broken’ – KCRGMarch 16th, 2017
- ‘It’ll Be Fine’: When COVID-19 Meets Midwest ResolutenessMarch 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: