Are you Dr. Wilensky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHarborview Medical Center
325 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Phone+1 206-731-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alan Wilensky, MD is a neurologist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center and UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Western OntarioClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1976 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsCognitive Impairment Is Not Equal in Patients with Epileptic and Psychogenic Nonepileptic SeizuresDaniel L. Drane, David J. Williamson, Elizabeth S. Stroup, Mark D. Holmes, Matthew Jung, Erich Koerner, Naomi Chaytor, Alan J. Wilensky, John W. Miller> ;Epilepsia. 2006 Nov 1
- 56 citationsEffect of vagus nerve stimulation on adults with pharmacoresistant generalized epilepsy syndromesMark D. Holmes, Daniel L Silbergeld, Diane Drouhard, Alan J. Wilensky, Linda M Ojemann> ;Seizure-european Journal of Epilepsy. 2004 Jul 1
- 39 citationsIdentifying potential surgical candidates in patients with evidence of bitemporal epilepsy.Mark D. Holmes, Andrew N. Miles, Carl B. Dodrill, George A. Ojemann, Alan J. Wilensky> ;Epilepsia. 2003 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- 2017 Patient Recommendations for TOP Neurologists…Epileptologists… Neurosurgeons…and Pediatric Doctors | January 14, 2017January 14th, 2017
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington