Are you Dr. Ahn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10006Phone+1 212-263-9700Fax+1 212-263-9701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Ahn, MD is a board certified internist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPerformance After Rotator Cuff Tear and Operative Treatment: A Case-Control Study of Major League Baseball PitchersSurena Namdari, Keith D. Baldwin, Albert Ahn, G. Russell Huffman, Brian J. Sennett> ;Journal of Athletic Training. 2011 May 1
- 15 Scary Symptoms That Are Actually HarmlessMay 25th, 2018
- 7 Odd Things That Happen to Your Body When It’s Cold OutsideNovember 15th, 2017
- 11 Diseases Doctors Are Most Likely to MissMay 4th, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemBrooklyn, New York