Dr. Chmielewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Merriam, KS 66204
- Is this information wrong?
- Born in Kolobrzeg, Poland, and currently residing in Kansas City, Kansas, Albert Chmielewski is a family physician with several years of experience.
Through the United States Diversity Visa Program, Albert Chmielewski and his family were allowed entrance to the United States. The family moved to Wichita, Kansas, to live with Albert’s aunt when he was nine years old. After overcoming language barriers while in elementary and middle school, Albert ended up graduating from Southeast High School.
Albert Chmielewski attended the University of Kansas and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology. At the time, he was considering pursuing a doctorate degree in neurology and becoming a professor or researcher. After his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and underwent surgery and long term therapy, Albert decided to attend medical school to become a doctor, with the hope of diagnosing and healing others. With this goal in mind, he worked at Reed Medical Group and ZLB Plasma Services to support himself, gain work experience, and to apply for medical school. In 2009 Albert began attending medical school at Poznan University of Medical Sciences in Poland.
After graduating from medical school in 2013, Dr. Chmielewski began his residency in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, which he completed in 2016. After residency Dr. Chmielewski relocated to Kansas City to work as a family medicine physician.
Education & Training
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- University of Medical Science PoznanClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- IA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- KS State Medical License 2016 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- Dr. Albert Chmielewski Discusses Using Technology to Reach Patients During COVID-19May 2020
- Dr. Albert Chmielewski Provides Simple Steps to Improve Your Immune SystemMay 2020
- Dr. Albert Chmielewski Outlines 10 Frequently Asked Questions for Family PhysiciansMarch 2020
- What does it take to be a family practitioner?January 2020
- Join now to see all
- Interview with Albert ChmielewskiMay 11th, 2020
- Interview- Dr. Albert Helps People Navigate Health During COVID-19May 11th, 2020
- Dr. Albert Chmielewski Discusses Impacts of COVID-19 In Your CommunityMay 11th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: