Dr. Divittorio is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1008 Fowler Way
Placerville, CA 95667Phone(530) 626-3260Fax(530) 626-8941
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Divittorio is a general surgeon in Placerville, CA and is affiliated with Marshall Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Creighton University and has been in practice 51 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in colon & rectal surgery, surgical oncology (other than breast), and minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction, surgical oncology (non-breast), and sarcomas.
Education & Training
- University of California DavisResidency, General Surgery, 1978
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1971 - 1971
- Naval Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Creighton UniversityClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1970 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Marshall Medical CenterPlacerville, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: