Are you Dr. Haas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 571-4000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Haas III, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Santa Rosa, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1987
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Conformational changes of loops highlight a potential binding site in Rhodococcus equi VapBChristina Geerds, Albert Haas, Hartmut H. Niemann> ;Acta Crystallographica Section F-structural Biology and Crystallization Communications. 2021 Aug 1
- Structural Determination of a New Peptidolipid Family from Rhodococcus opacus and the Pathogen Rhodococcus equi by Multiple Stage Mass SpectrometryCheryl Frankfater, William R. Henson, Alexandra Juenger-Leif, Marcus Foston, Tae Seok Moon, John Turk, Jeff Lung Fa Kao, Albert Haas, Fong-Fu Hsu> ;Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry. 2020 Feb 4
- 12 citationsVirulence-associated protein A from Rhodococcus equi is an intercompartmental pH-neutralising virulence factor.Kristine von Bargen, Mirella Scraba, Ina Krämer, Maren Ketterer, Christian Nehls, Sina Krokowski, Urska Repnik, Michaela Wittlich, Anna Maaser, Pia Zapka, Madeleine Bu...> ;Cellular Microbiology. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all