Are you Dr. Rohr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 Old Lancaster Rd
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Phone+1 610-527-2000Fax+1 610-525-6772
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Albert Rohr, MD is an allergist/immunologist in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and California. He is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital and Paoli Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- PA State Medical License 1978 - 2024
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Philadelphia Magazine Castle Connolly, 2004-2005, 2007-2014
- Fellow (FAAAAI) American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Join now to see all
- Paclitaxel in Treating Patients With Refractory or Recurrent Acute Leukemia or Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Start of enrollment: 1998 Jan 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
- Asthma in the Elderly: The Role of Exhaled Nitric Oxide Measurements Start of enrollment: 2009 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAsthma in the elderly: the effect of choline supplementationMichele Columbo, Albert S. Rohr> ;Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology. 2016 Mar 11
- 14 citationsAsthma in the elderly: a study of the role of vitamin DMichele Columbo, Reynold A. Panettieri, Albert S. Rohr> ;Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology. 2014 Sep 5
- The effect of multiple allergen immunotherapy on exhaled nitric oxide in adults with allergic rhinitisMichele Columbo, Bruce Wong, Reynold A. Panettieri, Albert S. Rohr> ;Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology. 2013 Aug 19
- Join now to see all
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Paoli HospitalPaoli, Pennsylvania