Dr. Sae is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Bicentennial Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 571-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSF Fresno Medical Education ProgramResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPatient transport via private vehicle in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.Albert Sae, Stephen Haverly, Jeffery Uller, Marc Shalit, Geoff Stroh> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2005 May 1
- Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical CenterSanta Rosa, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: