Are you Dr. Paniz Mondolfi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office501 W 113th St Apt 6b
New York, NY 10025Phone(917) 355-7530
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alberto Paniz Mondolfi, MD is a pathologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside, The Mount Sinai Hospital, and Mount Sinai West.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Medical Microbiology, 2013 - 2014
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Molecular Genetic Pathology, 2012 - 2013
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2011 - 2012
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2007 - 2011
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Infectious causes of Alice in Wonderland syndrome.Luis A. Perez-Garcia, Oriana Pacheco, Lourdes A. Delgado-Noguera, Jean Pilade M Motezuma, Emilia Mia Sordillo, Alberto E. Paniz Mondolfi> ;Journal of NeuroVirology. 2021 Jun 8
- Broad Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Cell Tropism and Immunopathology in Lung Tissues From Fatal Coronavirus Disease 2019.Suzane Ramos da Silva, Enguo Ju, Wen Meng, Alberto E. Paniz Mondolfi, Sanja Dacic, Anthony Green, Clare Bryce, Zachary Grimes, Mary Fowkes, Emilia Mia Sordillo, Carlos...> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021 Jun 4
- Correction: SARS-CoV-2 in the Amazon region: A harbinger of doom for AmerindiansJuan David Ramírez, Emilia Mia Sordillo, Eduardo Gotuzzo, Carol Zavaleta, Daniel Caplivski, Juan Carlos Navarro, James Lee Crainey, Sérgio Luiz Bessa Luz, Lourdes A. D...> ;PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 2021 Feb 9
- Join now to see all