Dr. Sanchez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7310 W Lincoln Hwy
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone+1 219-322-4673Fax+1 219-322-5298
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical Center/Trinity-Mercy ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Reported consent processes and demographics: a substudy of the INSIGHT Strategic Timing of AntiRetroviral Treatment (START) trial.Denning, E.,Sharma, S.,Smolskis, M.,Touloumi, G.,Walker, S.,Babiker, A.,Clewett, M.,Emanuel, E.,Florence, E.,Papadopoulos, A.,Sánchez, A.,Tavel, J.,Grady, C.> ;HIV Med.. 2015 Feb 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: