Dr. Perez-Tamayo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3900 W 203rd St
Olympia Fields, IL 60461Phone(708) 679-2380Fax(708) 679-2226
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Feasibility of a Smartphone-Based Pilot Intervention for Hispanic Breast Cancer Survivors: A Brief ReportFrank Penedo, Alejandra Perez-Tamayo, Translational Behavioral Medicine
- Mercy Hospital and Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
- Franciscan Health Olympia FieldsOlympia Fields, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: