Dr. Hayes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 Bay Pines Blvd
Bay Pines, FL 33744Phone(888) 263-1889
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2012 - 2016
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Toxicity bioassay of waste cooking oil-based biodiesel on marine microalgae.Pikula, K. S.,Zakharenko, A. M.,Chaika, V. V.,Stratidakis, A. K.,Kokkinakis, M.,Waissi, G.,Rakitskii, V. N.,Sarigiannis, D. A.,Hayes, A. W.,Coleman, M. D.,Tsatsakis, A...> ;Toxicol Rep. 2019 Jan 10
- 4 citationsVoriconazole-associated soft tissue ossification: an undescribed cause of glenohumeral joint capsulitis.Meera Raghavan, Alex Hayes> ;Skeletal Radiology. 2014 Apr 4
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: