Are you Dr. Mathew?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Nicholls Road Department Of Medicine Hcs T16-020
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone(631) 444-8478Fax(631) 444-7546
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alex Mathew, MD is a board certified internist in Stony Brook, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- St Vincent HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsOverexpression of RCAN1 isoform 4 in mouse neurons leads to a moderate behavioral impairmentDevang L. Bhoiwala, Issam Koleilat, Jiang Qian, Barbara S. Beyer, Shazaan F. Hushmendy, Alex Mathew, Dipti L. Bhoiwala, Russell J. Ferland, Dana R. Crawford> ;Neurological Research. 2013 Nov 12