Dr. Wurm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10715 Downsville Pike
Hagerstown, MD 21740Phone(301) 739-6147Fax(301) 739-6163
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2004 - 2008
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsFatal cerebral arterial gas embolism after endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography.Pradeep Rangappa, Britta Uhde, Roger W. Byard, Alex Wurm, Peter Thomas> ;Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine. 2009 Apr 1
- 1 citationsThe eyes have it: an uncommon but useful sign after serious craniocervical trauma.David G E Caldicott, Alex Wurm, Nicholas A. Edwards> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: