Dr. Robbins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeGeorgetown Univ Sch of Med
Washington, DC 20001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexa Robbins is a general surgeon in Minneapolis, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic and University of Minnesota. Dr. Robbins received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 5 years. Dr. Robbins specializes in pediatric general surgery and hospice & palliative medicine. Dr. Robbins has more than 20 publications and over 50 citings.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 2023 - 2025
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2023
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 2020 - 2021
- University of MinnesotaMHA, 2019 - 2021
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- MN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Subxiphoid-subcostal versus transthoracic thoracoscopic thymectomy: A safe and feasible approach.Madhuri Rao, Aitua Salami, Alexandria Robbins, Jamee Schoephoerster, Amit Bhargava, Ilitch Diaz-Gutierrez, Qi Wang, Rafael Andrade> ;JTCVS Techniques. 2022 Dec 1
- Physicians' perspectives and attitudes toward surgical bailout in transcatheter aortic valve replacement.Alexandria J Robbins, Stuart W Grande, Fatima Alwan, Matthew R Soule, Ganesh Raveendran, Gregory Helmer, Rafael Andrade, Tjorvi Perry> ;JTCVS open. 2022 Mar 1
- 1 citationsLong-Term Results of Diaphragmatic Hernia Repair After Left Ventricular Assist Device Explantation.Ilitch Diaz-Gutierrez, Alexandria J. Robbins, Benjamin Zhang, Madhuri V. Rao, Amit Bhargava, Rafael S. Andrade> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Minnesota Hospital & ClinicMinneapolis, Minnesota
- University of MinnesotaMinneapolis, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: