Dr. Gotesman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08690Phone+1 609-581-5900Fax+1 609-581-5901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Gotesman is an urologist in Hamilton, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Community Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus, and St. Francis Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He is experienced in infertility and testicular cancer.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2005
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2025
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: