Dr. Gudz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office62 maine ave
Wallington, NJ 07057Phone+1 973-986-5576Fax+1 973-472-4967
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000 - 2002
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997 - 1999
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv State Medical UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2025
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Russian, Polish, Ukrainian
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
- St. Barnabas HospitalBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: