Are you Dr. Haas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office254 Easton Ave
St Peters University Hospital Radiation Oncology Dept
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 745-8530Fax(732) 745-7607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Alexander Haas, MD is a board certified radiologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Trinitas Regional Medical Center, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1971 - 1972
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiology, 1966 - 1969
- New York Hospital Medical Center of QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Zagreb Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- GA State Medical License 1970 - 2017
- PA State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- A Randomized Phase III Study of Conventional Whole Breast Irradiation (WBI) Versus Partial Breast Irradiation (PBI) for Women With Stage 0, I, or II Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2005 Mar 01Aguero, E.G.,Anne, P.R.,Arthur, D.W.,Atanas, M.,Beriwal, S.,Bolender, S.L.,Bonin, S.R.,Bornstein, B.A.,Boyer, M.J.,Boyle, L.E.,Brachman, D.G.,Budnik, T.S.,Buff, M.S.,Campbell, T.,Chafe, S.,Chang, B.K.,Che...
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
- Trinitas Regional Medical CenterElizabeth, New Jersey