Dr. Iezza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office208 concourse blvd st 1
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone(707) 544-3400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2004 - 2009
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsDoes Acute placement of instrumentation in the treatment of vertebral osteomyelitis predispose to recurrent infection: long-term follow-up in immune-suppressed patients.Eugene J. Carragee, Alexander Iezza> ;Spine. 2008 Sep 1
- Biomechanical analysis of derotation of the thoracic spine using pedicle screws.Cheng, I., Hay, D., Iezza, A., Lindsey, D., Lenke, L. G.> ;Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2010 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: