Overview of Dr. Mohler
Dr. Alexander Mohler is a neurologist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami. He received his medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 60 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami who specialize in Neurology. He has 3 publications and 1 citing.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Neurology, 2011 - 2014
- University of ColoradoInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Pulsed-Reduced Dose Rate (PRDR) Radiotherapy for Recurrent Primary Central Nervous System Malignancies: Dosimetric and Clinical Results.Tugce Kutuk, Ranjini Tolakanahalli, Nicole C McAllister, Matthew D Hall, Martin C Tom, Muni Rubens, Haley Appel, Alonso N Gutierrez, Yazmin Odia, Alexander Mohler, Man...> ;Cancers. 2022 Jun 15
- 1 citationsIndex Case of Cutaneous Follicular Mycosis Fungoides With Central Nervous System Involvement and Review of Literature.Giang Nguyen, Alexander Mohler, Michelle H. Leppert, Cindy Parra, Yue-Ping Zeng, Lori Prok, Jeffrey Schowinsky, Cynthia M. Magro, Theresa R. Pacheco, Douglas E. Ney> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2018 Mar 1
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: