Dr. Molinari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2045 W Royal Dr
Traverse City, MI 49684Phone(231) 935-0900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Molinari is focused on improving quality of life for his patients. He approaches spine surgery in a conservative manner, incorporating nonsurgical options when appropriate. He completed a combined orthopaedic and neurosurgical complex spine fellowship at the prestigious Texas Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospital (Houston)Spine Surgery, 2020 - 2021
- Beaumont HealthChief Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2019 - 2020
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern UniversityClass of 2015, DO, Sigma Sigma Phi
- Washington University in St. LouisBA, Spanish, Biology, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2018 - 2022
- MI State License 2015 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsMitochondrial electron transport and glycolysis are coupled in articular cartilageJames A. Martin, Anne Martini, Alexander Molinari, Walter Morgan, Wendy Ramalingam, Joseph A. Buckwalter, Todd O. McKinley> ;Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2012 Apr 1
- Resident Member, Graduate Medical Education Committee, Beaumont Health 2018 - 2020
- Research AssistantFull-time research assistant in the University of Iowa Orthopaedic Cell Biology Laboratory working under multi-year research program on post-traumatic osteoarthritis2010 - 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: